Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Pound Penne Pasta Cooked & Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Ounce Mezzetta® Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes, Rehydrated
- 10 Slices Bacon, Cooked & Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, Picked & Chopped, Use 2 Cups
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Open and rehydrate tomatoes according to package instruction, then slice into ¼” slices.
In a large skillet set to medium heat, add the cooked bacon, sundried tomatoes, and garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add the cream and bring to a light simmer, then reduce heat to medium low. When the cream has thickened, add the pasta, chicken, parmesan cheese, and basil. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, taste and add salt and pepper if desired.