Ingredients for 6 servings
- 16 Ounces Whole Grain Elbow Pasta, Cooked and Chilled
- 3 (5 Ounce) Cans Albacore Tuna In Water, Drained
- 1 Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- 1 Cup Celery, Diced
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas, Thawed
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 6 Ounces Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
In a large bowl, add chilled pasta, tuna, onion, celery and peas and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over pasta mixture. Gently stir to combine.
Wine Pairing: American Sauv Blanc
Beer Pairing: Angry Orchards Crisp Cider