Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Pound Ground Pork
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Thai Basil, Chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, Seeded & Minced
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Spice World® Squeeze Ginger, Premium Ground
- ½ Lime, Juiced
- 5 Green Onion Stalks, Diced
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- Taylor Farms® Asian Salad Kit
In a large bowl add all ingredients, up to the green onions. Mix gently and form into 5” patties. Cook burgers until they reach 160°.
As the burgers cook, make the sauce of mayonnaise and chili garlic sauce and mix.
Prepare the salad kit, and set aside.
Pull the burgers and place on a bed of the salad and drizzle spiced mayonnaise over the burger patty. Serve on a bun if desired.