Ingredients for 6 servings
- 21 Ounce Bottle Soy Vay® Teriyaki Marinade, Divided
- 2 ½ Pounds Foster Farms® Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 Package Mission® Fajita Size Soft Taco Shells
- Pineapple Sal-slaw:
- ½ Pineapple, Peeled, Cored, and Diced
- ¾ Cup Jicama, Peeled and Diced
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- ½ Bunch of Cilantro, Minced
- 1 Jalapeño, Seeded, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Honey or Agave Nectar
- ½ Red Onion, Finely Diced
- Salt to Taste
- 6 Ounces Pina Colada Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2-3 Teaspoons Lime Juice
In a medium bowl add all of the chicken, and 1 ½ Cups Soy Vay® Marinade. Allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Prepare the Sal-slaw and the Crema as the chicken marinates. Combine Crema ingredients and set aside. Combine Pineapple Sal-slaw and stir well. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate until chilled and taste again for additional honey or salt.
Add chicken to a large skillet heated to medium high to high heat. Cook 3-4 minutes, on each side or until chicken reaches 165˚.
When chicken is cooked, add a drizzle of Soy Vay® to the chicken before assembling tacos.