Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Package Uncle Dan’s® Creamy Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Darigold® Milk
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Pounds Broccoli, Cut into Florets
- 2 ½ Pounds Cauliflower, Cored and Cut into Florets
- ½ Pound Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Pound Darigold® Medium Cheddar Cheese, Cubed
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted Sunflower Kernels
In a medium bowl add the dressing mix, milk and mayonnaise and whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, red onion, cheese and sunflower seeds. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled. Coat the salad with dressing and serve.