Ingredients for 6 servings
- 3 Pounds Fresh Market Preferred Fully Cooked Sirloin Tip Beef Roast, Thawed
- 12 Ounces Petite Baby Carrots
- 2 Small Sweet Onions, Sliced
- 10.5 Ounce Campbell’s® French Onion Soup
- 10.5 Ounce Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup
In a slow cooker, add the roast and all of the juices from the bag. Add the carrots and onions over the roast then pour the french onion soup and cream of mushroom soup over everything. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours, or until vegetables have softened and roast is shredding.