Ingredients for 10-12 servings
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Bottle LaVictoria® Medium Green Taco Sauce
- 1 Bottle LaVictoria® Medium Red Taco Sauce
- 16 Ounce Can Rosarita® Low Fat Refried Black Beans
- 3.5 Ounce Can Diced Green Chiles
- 2 10 to 12 Count Taco Shells
- 16 Ounce Bag Shredded Mexican Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large skillet over medium high heat add olive oil and onion and sauté until softened. Add the ground beef and break up using a wooden spoon or spatula. Cook for 5-8 minutes until beef is done, draining any remaining fat. Add diced green chiles, 1/2 bottle of each taco sauces and refried beans then mix together and simmer. Taste for flavor and add additional taco sauce if desired.
Arrange taco shells in a large baking pan standing up. Add filling to each shell, enough to cover the bottom of the shell, and then sprinkle on cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the shells are golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and top with your favorite taco toppings.
Serve on a Tostitos® Scoops for a great appetizer option.