Ingredients for 6 servings
- 12 to 18 Sweet Mini Peppers, halved and seeded * Substitute Mushrooms if desired
- 8 Ounce Kraft Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese, softened * Substitute Kraft Philadelphia® Jalapeño Cream Cheese if desired
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, chopped finely
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice peppers in half, lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out seeds.
Mix together cream cheese, cheeses, lime, cilantro and garlic salt.
Spoon the mixture into peppers halves.
Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.