Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Pounds Steak, Trimmed & Cut into ½” Dice
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Lawry’s® Season Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil, Divided
- 1 Medium White Onion, Finely Diced
- Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Bunch Green Onion, Diced
- 1 Avocado, Sliced Thin
- 2 Limes, Cut into Wedges
- 1 Package Mission® Street Taco Tortillas
Prepare all of your veggies and set aside. Heat tortillas and keep warm as you prepare the steak.
Prepare steak by cutting into ½” dice, being sure to cut the steak against the grain. Season the meat with the chili powder, cayenne pepper, season salt and pepper.
Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. When pan is very hot add oil to the pan and half the seasoned meat. Don’t stir meat, allow it to sear and once a golden color has developed flip the meat. Cook until medium rare, or until your preferred doneness, and immediately remove from heat. Remove the meat from the skillet and place in a bowl. Add oil to the pan and cook the remaining meat.
Assemble tacos with desired toppings, squeezing a bit of lime over each taco before serving.