Ingredients for 12 servings
- 1 Package Nabisco® Golden Oreo Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 Ounces Alouette® Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 16 Ounces Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed & Divided
- 2 3.4 Ounce Jell-O® Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Pounds Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
In a food processor, pulse the cookies into crumbs, drizzle butter in pulsing again until combined. Press the cookies into the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add the powder sugar and mix until combined. Fold one cup of the whipped topping into the cream cheese and set aside.
In an additional medium bowl, mix the lemon pudding, and milk and whisk until combined. Allow pudding to set up, add an additional cup of whipped topping.
Add as follows: all of the cream cheese mix over the cookie crust, then layer sliced strawberries, all of the pudding, then top with the remaining whipped topping. Top the dessert with sliced strawberries.