Ingredients for 6 servings
- Slow Cooker Liner
- 2 Pounds Italian Sausage (Sweet and Mild-recommended)
- 1 Large Shallot, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, Minced
- 2 25 Ounce Jars Tuscan Traditions® Pasta Sauce Roasted Garlic & Tomato Basil
- 8 Ounce Ronzoni® Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 15 Ounce Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
In a large skillet add the sausage and cook until it is no longer pink, breaking it up as it cooks into crumbles. Add the shallot and garlic and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
In a large bowl add the sausage mixture and both jars of pasta sauce. In another large bowl add 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese, mixing to combine.
Place liner in the slow cooker. Add a quarter of the meat sauce to the base of the slow cooker. Arrange noodles in a single layer (break noodles if necessary) and top with a quarter of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layers twice and top with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle the last cup of mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.