Ingredients for 12 servings
- 2 Pounds Super Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
- ½ Cup Dry Bread Crumbs or Crushed Chips
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Package of Franz® Slider Buns
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese, Quartered
- 1 Container French Fried Onions
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons A-1® Steak Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a large bowl, mix together the beef, dry soup mix, bread crumbs (chips), egg and pepper. Press slider meat mixture into an ungreased 10 x 15 inch cookie sheet. Pierce the meat all over with a fork and bake for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°.
While the burgers are baking mix together the mayonnaise and A-1® steak sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
Cut meat into pieces about the size of the bun. Place meat in bun and add the prepared sauce, cheese and French fried onions. Brush the tops of the buns with water.
Bake at 350° for 5-8 minutes, until heated through and the buns begin to brown just slightly.