Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Diced
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 (15 Ounce) Cans White Beans, Drained
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can Chicken Broth
- 2 Small Cans Green Chilies,
- *For Heat, Replace One Can With A Can Of Jalapeños
- 3 Cups Brown Rice
- Parmesan Cheese
In a large skillet, cook the chicken with the onion, garlic and cumin. Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve over cooked brown rice and top with Parmesan cheese.