Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Pounds Fresh Salmon Fillet (Thick)
- Kosher Salt
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¾ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the salmon fillet on a large cookie sheet. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cover the surface of the salmon generously with the sliced onion.
In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and Dijon mustard. Spread evenly over the salmon, and then top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking every minute after 15 until it flakes. Broil an additional two minutes to brown the cheese.