Ingredients for 6 servings
- 6-8 Roma Tomatoes, Cut Into Wedges
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 1⁄2 Pounds Medium Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- 1⁄2 Cup Flat Leaf Italian Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Feta Crumbles
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs For Topping
- Red Pepper Flakes To Taste (Optional)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place Romas in a large baking dish and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
Remove baking dish from oven, stir in the shrimp, parsley, lemon juice and red pepper flakes (if using). Sprinkle with Feta and bread crumbs return to oven.
Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until shrimp is done.
Serve warm with bread, pasta or rice.