Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower, Trimmed & Cut Into Florets
- 1-2 Tablespoons Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1⁄4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine cauliflower and garlic in a large bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
Transfer seasoned cauliflower, in a single layer onto a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray. Roast for 25 minutes, stirring once.
Finish by sprinkling with Parmesan cheese.