Ingredients for 6 servings
- 32 Ounce Package Egg Substitute or 16 Eggs
- 1 Package Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Links, Chopped
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Stems Removed, Chopped
- 1 Shallot, Chopped
- 1 Pint of Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Broccoli Crown, Cut into Florets
- 1 Zucchini, Quartered and Chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Prepare a 13x9x2 baking pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine eggs and the remaining ingredients. Gently stir eggs to combine all ingredients. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are golden and no longer loose when you wiggle the pan. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.