Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1⁄4 Cup Dry Quinoa, Rinsed
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Portabella Mushroom, Chopped
- 4-5 Asparagus, Chopped
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1⁄2 Avocado, Sliced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1⁄4 Cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Green Chili Peppers
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, asparagus, salt and pepper and cook until tender.
In a large bowl, combine all remaining vegetables. Stir in the quinoa, mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle with the lime juice and mix well.