Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef, Cooked and Drained
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 8 Ounces Darigold® Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 8 Mission® Burrito Size Tortillas
- 15 Ounce Jar Tostitos® Queso Blanco Dip
- Seasoned Rice:
- 16 Ounce Pouch Hinode® Microwave Jasmine Rice
- ¼ Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Lime, Zested
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, Chopped
In the browned ground beef add the taco seasoning packet and water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Cook the rice according to package instructions. Add the following to the rice: cumin, lime zest, lime juice and cilantro and mix to combine.
On the tortilla, add desired amount of cheese, beef, rice and drizzle queso over the top. Roll up into a burrito. Place seam side down on a plate or pan. Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds or bake in a preheated 350˚ oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.