Ingredients for 6 servings
- 16 Ounces Salad Macaroni Pasta
- ½ Cup Pickle Juice, Divided
- 2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Frank’s® Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Dill Pickles, Sliced or Diced
- ¾ Cup Colby Jack Cheese, Diced
- 3 Tablespoons White Onion, Finely Diced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Dill
In a large stock pot boil the pasta according to package instructions. When complete run under cool water and then drain. Add the pasta back to the pot, tossing with ¼ cup pickle juice and mix well. Wait for 5 minutes and then drain off any excess pickle juice.
In a large serving bowl add the mayonnaise, sour cream, Frank’s® and remaining ¼ cup of pickle juice and mix until combined. Add the cooked pasta, pickles, cheese, onion and dill and mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.