Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Slices Thick Cut Bacon, Cut Into Half Inch Pieces
- 1⁄2 Onion, Finely Chopped
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flake
- 1⁄4 Cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 Package Rustichella® Pasta
- 1 Bunch Black Kale, Chopped, Stems Discarded
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1⁄2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
In a skillet, heat oil and cook bacon until fat has rendered and bacon has browned. Add onion and pepper flakes and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add wine and cook until it has reduced by half.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water one minute less than package instructions. Add kale to the noodles and cook 1 minute longer.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, Parmesan cheese and pepper with a fork. Reserve 1⁄2 to 1 cup pasta water. Drain pasta and Kale and add to the skillet with the bacon. Mix 1⁄2 cup of pasta water with egg mixture. Pour into skillet and toss to coat adding additional pasta water if needed until creamy and pasta is loose.