Ingredients for 4-6 servings
- ¾ Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 4 Bakery Hoagie Rolls
- 8 Pieces Thinly Sliced Deli Ham
- 8 Slices Swiss Cheese, Halved
- 3 Ounce Package Sliced Salame
- 3 Ounce Package Sliced Pepperoni
- Mezzetta® Giardiniera Mix *Optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Italian seasoning together. Split open hoagie rolls and spread Italian mayonnaise evenly over both sides of the bread. Layer two halves of swiss cheese on both the bottom and the top of the bread. Between the cheese slices, add two slices of ham, three pieces of pepperoni and three pieces of salame. Add giardiniera mix, if desired, to the middle of each sandwich. Press the sandwiches together firmly and place in a deep baking dish. Repeat with remaining hoagie rolls and bake for 10 minutes or until just warmed through.