Ingredients for 12-24 servings
- 1 Red Velvet Cake Prepared & Cooled (9”x13”)
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Darigold® Whipping Cream
- 7 Ounce Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Once cake is cooled, take the end of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake and set aside.
In a large glass or metal bowl, add the whipping cream to the bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream on high for a few minutes until it has thickened. Add the marshmallow cream and vanilla and beat until you form peaks in the whipped cream.
Top the cake with the prepared whipped cream and serve.