Ingredients for 6 servings
- 28 Ounces Frozen Ore Ida® Potatoes O’Brien, Thawed
- ½ Cup Darigold® Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Darigold® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 10.75 Ounce Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Crushed Corn Flakes
- ¼ Cup Darigold® Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix together the thawed potatoes, ½ cup melted butter, sour cream, cheese, cream of chicken soup and seasonings. Pour the potato mixture into a 13x9 baking dish.
In a medium bowl, melt ¼ cup butter and mix with corn flakes. Top the potatoes evenly with the buttered corn flakes.
Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered, until dish is bubbling and corn flakes have started to toast.