Ingredients for 8-10 servings
- 22 Oreo® Mint Crème Cookies
- 3 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter, Melted
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 16 Ounces Darigold® Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 5 Peppermint Candies, Crushed *optional
In a food processor add the Oreo® cookies and pulse until cookies are crumbled. Pour in butter and pulse again until mixed.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan or a springform pan.
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and peppermint extract and set aside. In a second large bowl mix the heavy cream and granulated sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped topping into the beaten cream cheese, adding the broken peppermint candies if preferred, until combined. Pour onto the cookie base and refrigerate for 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream and additional crushed candies.