Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 ½ to 2 Pounds Pork Tenderloin, Cut into ½” Slices
- 2 Tablespoon Mae Ploy® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil, Divided
- 1⁄2 Pound Mushrooms, Stemmed & Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Small Bag Coleslaw Mix, Divided
- 1 Cup Hoisin Sauce, Divided
- 2 Tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- Bundle of Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 12 Mission® Street Tacos Whole Wheat Tortillas, Warmed
Toss the sliced pork with Mae Ploy® in medium bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Cook the pork in batches for about 3 to 5 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer to plate and tent with foil.
Add remaining oil and mushrooms to the empty skillet and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add half of the bag of coleslaw mix and cook about 3 minutes. Drain any cooking juices from the pork and add back to the skillet and stir in ½ cup hoisin sauce and sherry, cooking until sauce starts to thicken. Sprinkle with green onions.
Serve with warm tortillas and add additional coleslaw and hoisin if desired or rice.