Ingredients for 6 servings
- 6 Slices Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- 1 Dozen Large Eggs, Beaten
- ½ Teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoning Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Mission® Soft Taco Tortillas, 8 Count
- 8 Ounces Darigold® Mexican 4 Cheese Blend Fine Shreds
- 15 Ounces Salsa Mendez® Fresh Salsa
- 16 Ounces Darigold® Sour Cream
In a large skillet, over medium to medium low heat, prepared with non-stick spray, add the eggs, bacon, seasoning salt and pepper to the pan and gently stir often as eggs start to cook. Continue cooking until eggs are scrambled and remove from the heat.
In another large skillet, over medium heat add one tortilla, a sprinkle of cheese, cooked egg mixture, more cheese and an additional tortilla. Press together using your hand and cook until the base tortilla begins to brown. Gently flip over and brown the other side. Remove from heat. Cut ‘dilla up using a pizza cutter; cutting into 4 or 6 equal slices.
Serve with Salsa Mendez® Salsa and Darigold® Sour Cream.