Ingredients for 8 servings
- 3⁄4 Pound Each Spicy & Regular Sausage
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 4-5 Celery Stalks, Chopped
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 (32 Ounce) Box Beef Broth
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can Vegetable Broth
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Each Red, White, Chili AND Kidney Beans, Drained
- Emeril’s Essence To Taste
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1 Bag Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 1 Bag Seashell Noodles, Cooked
- Parmesan Cheese For Topping
In a large pot, brown the sausage. Add the celery and onion and cook until onion becomes soft and translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the broths, tomatoes, beans and spices, then simmer.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta as directed on the package.
Dish your bowl in the following order: spinach, noodles, then the Minestrone Soup. Top with Parmesan cheese.