Ingredients for 6 servings
- 8 Ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Pound Medium Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- 2 Cups Chopped Plum Tomatoes
- 1⁄4 Cup Thinly Sliced Fresh Basil
- 1⁄3 Cup Chopped Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tablespoons Capers, Drained
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1⁄4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
Boil a large pot of water and cook pasta al dente.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté about 30 seconds. Add shrimp; sauté ~1 minute. Add tomatoes and basil and reduce heat to a simmer for 3 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender. Stir in Kalamata olives, capers and black pepper.
Strain pasta and replace back in the pot. Add the shrimp mixture to the pasta and toss well. Top with feta cheese.