Ingredients for 6 servings
- 21⁄2-3 Pounds Hereford Lean Ground Beef
- 1 (8 ounce) Can Water Chestnuts, Drained & Coarsely Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1⁄4 Cup Vidalia or Green Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1⁄4 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Cubed
- Garlic Powder & Pepper To Taste
- 1 Pineapple, Sliced
In a large bowl, combine the water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, onions, salt and pepper, cubed cheese and beef, and mix well with your hands.
Shape into patties of desired size. Make a dent in the center of the burger using your thumb to keep nice and juicy. Grill.
Serve with fresh pineapple, tomato and lettuce on a Yoke’s Hamburger Bun.
Combine 1 cup Mayo & 1⁄4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce