Ingredients for 8 - 10 servings
- 12 Slices Cooked Bacon, Diced, Divided
- 3 10.8 Ounce Bags Bird Eye® Steamfresh Broccoli & Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons The Spice Hunter® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, Divided
- 1 Bundle Green Onions, Diced, Divided
Preheat oven to 375.
Prepare the steam bags of frozen broccoli & cauliflower mix using your microwave. Cook 4-5 minutes, then set the bags aside.
In a large bowl add half the bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, black pepper, half the cheese and half the green onions. Add the veggies, and gently stir to combine.
Prepare a 13x9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray and add the veggie mixture to the pan. Top with remaining bacon, cheese and green onion. Bake for 20 minutes, covered in foil. After 20 minutes, remove the foil and continue cooking an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.