Ingredients for 12 to 16 servings
- 1 Package Keebler® Sandies Cookies, Crushed
- ¼ Cup Darigold® Butter, Melted
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ Cup Dickinson’s® Lemon Curd
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 3.4 Ounce Packages Jell-O® Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Darigold® Whole Milk
- 8 Ounces Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 6 Ounces Fresh Blueberries
- Mint (Optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a food processor or ziptop sealed bag, crush all of the Sandies Cookies. Add butter and pulse until combined. Press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan and bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl add cream cheese and mix on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add the lemon curd and powdered sugar until combined, then set aside.
In a medium bowl add the instant cheesecake pudding mix and milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Slowly fold in the whipped topping.
Return to the large bowl and add the cheesecake mix to the lemon curd and cream cheese and gently mix until they are one. Pour the mix over the cooled crust, smoothing evenly. Top with fresh blueberries and mint if desired. Refrigerate until chilled.