Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 (16 Ounce) Jar Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Capers, Drained
- 6 No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1⁄2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Finely Shredded
- 1 Chicken Breast, Cooked & Cut In Strips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 8x8-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a sauce pan, combine alfredo and capers and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, combine ricotta, half the mozzarella and half the lemon zest.
Layer prepared pan as follows:
1⁄3 cup of the sauce, 2 lasagna noodles, half the ricotta mixture, half the Parmesan, half the chicken and then half the remaining sauce.
Next layer with 2 more noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, then remaining chicken. Finish with last 2 noodles, remaining sauce and top with remaining mozzarella and
Bake covered for 40 minutes. Let stand for 20 minutes, uncover and top with remaining lemon zest.