Ingredients for 8 servings
- 2 Cups Couscous
- 2 1⁄2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1⁄2-1 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 Bundle Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Seeded & Chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Ear Brentwood Corn, Sliced Off The Cob
- 2 Cans Black Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 1-2 Jalapeños, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a sauce pan. Stir in couscous, cover the pot and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, cumin and cayenne. Add the green onions, red pepper, cilantro, corn, beans, and jalapeño and toss to coat.
Fluff the couscous well, breaking up any clumps. Add to the bowl of vegetables and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Wine Pairing: Sparkling Wine
Beer Pairing: Anderson Valley Boont Amber