Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Cups Cauliflower, Cut into Florets
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Crimini Mushrooms, Cleaned
- 4 Zucchini, Cut into ¼ to ½” Rounds
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons The Spice Hunter® Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In large bowl add all the cauliflower, tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini and garlic. Drizzle veggies with olive oil and add Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper.
On a large baking sheet, add the prepared veggies and distribute evenly. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Mix in garlic and parmesan cheese and continue roasting until mushrooms are beginning to brown and cauliflower is fork tender.