Ingredients for 9 servings
- 15 Full Sheets Honey Maid® Graham Crackers
- ¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar, Loosely Packed
- ½ Cup Butter, Melted
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Butterscotch Chips
- ½ Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a food processor, add graham crackers, pulsing to crush. Add the brown sugar, pulse and then drizzle in the melted butter and pulse until just combined.
Press the graham mix into the bottom of an 8”x8” baking pan.
Pour half the can of sweetened condensed milk over the graham mix, add the butterscotch chips, semi sweet chips, and coconut. Drizzle the remaining sweetened condensed milk over top.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before serving.