Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Package Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning, Divided
- 6 Slices Provolone
- 1⁄4 Pound Salami, Thinly Sliced*
- 1⁄2 Cup Sliced Banana Peppers, Drained*
- Garlic Salt
- *Optional Ingredients, Substitute For Your Favorite Toppings
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
On a greased baking sheet or pizza stone, roll out the pizza crust. Lightly tug on the ends to stretch it, being careful to not stretch too far.
Lightly oil crust with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Lay provolone cheese over the Italian seasoning, trying not to overlap. Repeat with salami and banana peppers or toppings of choice.
Taking the short side of the crust, gently roll from one side to the other. Brush with remaining olive oil and top with Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with Marinara or Ranch Dressing.