Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Cups Chex® Cereal
- 2 Cups Cinnamon Life®
- 3 Cups Pretzels
- 5.5 Ounce Package Emerald® Honey Glazed Almonds
- 1 Cup Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ Cup Darigold® Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Envelope Packet Alpine® Spiced Cider Drink Mix, No water added
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
In a large microwaveable bowl add the cereals, pretzels, almonds and pumpkin seeds and set aside.
Using a small bowl add the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and apple cider mix. Cook in the microwave about 2 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly, stirring at 1 minute. Immediately pour over the prepared dry cereal mix and stir to combine. Microwave the candy coated cereal mixture for 5-6 minutes, stirring and scraping the bowl after each minute. Add the candy corn while the mix is still hot in the bowl and spread the mix out to cool on wax paper. Store in an airtight container.