Ingredients for 6 servings
- 4 Pounds Green and Red Seedless Grapes *Halved if desired
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 (6 ounce) Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar (Reserve 2 Tablespoons for Garnish)
- 1 Cup Cherry Craisins ®
- 1/2 Cup Gourmet Nuts, Pistachios or Candied Walnuts or Candied Pecans
In a large colander rinse grapes and remove from stems. Place prepared grapes in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl or food processor combine your cream cheese, yogurt and brown sugar. Process or mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the dressing to your grapes, along with the nuts and Craisins ®; mixing until well distributed.
Top the grape salad with a garnish of a sprinkling of both brown sugar and nuts. Serve chilled.