Ingredients for 6 servings
- 12 Ounce Box Pacific® Gluten Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ Pounds Chicken Breast, Cooked and Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Ham, Diced Small
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets, Cut Small
- Pepper to taste
- 8 Slices Swiss Cheese
- ¾ Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl mix together the chicken soup, sour cream, Dijon mustard, chicken, ham, broccoli and pepper. Add the ingredients to a 13x9 pan and spread evenly. Layer the casserole with Swiss cheese slices, some will overlap.
In a medium bowl add the bread crumbs and butter, mix and sprinkle over entire casserole. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Serve with your favorite gluten free pasta or rice.