Ingredients for 6 servings
- 4 to 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 to 8 Slices Swiss Cheese
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated and Divided
- 1 Package Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce * Optional
- 1 Package Bakery Hoagies * Optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 13x9 pan. Top chicken breasts with sliced cheese. In a small bowl: mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup parmesan cheese, onion soup mix and garlic. Mix to combine and spread over chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese. Bake chicken for 40 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 internal temperature. Remove chicken from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
Make it a sandwich by heating up pasta sauce and enjoying the chicken on a fresh bakery hoagie that has been toasted.