Ingredients for 8 servings
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cooked and Cubed
- 1 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Cup Peppers, Diced Red, Yellow, Orange or Variety Mini Peppers
- ¾ Cup Red Onion, Diced
- 2 Cups Frozen Corn, Thawed
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 8 Ounce Bag Taco Blend Shredded Cheese
- 8 Tumaro’s® Tortillas
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cumin and chili powder. Add chicken, pepper, red onion, corn and green onion. Mix well. Gently fold in black beans. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours for best flavor.
Scoop about ¾ of a cup of the mixture into the tortilla spreading near the edge, adding cheese if desired. Gently roll the tortilla up as tightly as possible, from one side to the other. Once rolled slice into 1 inch sections and serve immediately.