Ingredients for 2 servings
- 2 ~6 Ounce Portion Cod Loins
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Ginger, divided
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic, divided
- 1 Green Onion Stalk, chopped
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare the fish in individual pouches. Place two pieces of aluminum foil, large enough to place the fish in the middle of the foil with room to make a pouch.
After you place the fish on the foil, drizzle 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon Tamari making sure to coat the entire fish evenly. Finish by topping fish with 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 teaspoon garlic, half of the chopped green onion and pepper if desired. Repeat this process for the second loin.
Fold foil into a pouch making sure to seal completely.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
Serve over rice, using some of the juice from the pouch to pour over the dish.