Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 2 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter
- 4 Crimini Mushrooms, Halved & Sliced
- 1 Leek, White and Light Green Only, Sliced
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Cut into 1” Pieces
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 6 Ounce Package Gruyere Cheese, Shredded
- 8 Large Eggs, Beaten
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the mushrooms and sliced leeks. Sauté until the leeks begin to turn translucent and mushrooms start developing color. Add asparagus and sauté for three minutes; season with salt and onion powder. Pull from heat and allow to cool.
In a medium casserole dish prepared with non stick cooking spray, add the cooled veggies, sprinkle with gruyere cheese and pour beaten eggs over the top.
Bake 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set.