Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Rice Noodles, Cooked
- 7 Ounces Matchstick Carrots
- 12 Ounces Fresh Bean Sprouts
- 14 Ounces Fresh Express® 3 Color Deli Coleslaw
- ¾ Pound BBQ Pork, Diced
- 1 Bundle Green Onions, Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- ¼ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¾ Cup Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon +1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon +1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon +1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl, whisking to combine and set aside.
In an extra large skillet or wok, on medium high heat, add the oil. Add the carrots, sprouts and then the slaw; cooking until it starting to breakdown, about 4-6 minutes. Add the bbq pork and sauce, reserving some sauce to top each bowl.
Prepare each egg roll bowl with cooked rice noodles, cooked slaw mix, top with green onion and drizzle with desired amount of sauce.