Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 English Cucumbers
- 2 Lemons, Zest of One, Juice of Two
- ¾ Cup Litehouse® Opa Feta Dill Dressing
- ¼ Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 8 Ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, Divided, Roughly Chopped
Prepare cucumbers by slicing in ½ inch level slices. Set aside.
In a small bowl or food processor combine all of the remaining ingredients excluding the dill. Process or mix until smooth, and then add 2 Tablespoons dill. Pulse or mix until the dill is distributed.
Using two spoons or a pastry bag with large tip, add the topping to each of the cucumber slices. When finished use the remaining dill as garnish. Refrigerate until the topping is cold again, about one hour. If making ahead; prepare the cucumbers and topping and refrigerate separately until ready to serve. Top cucumbers and serve them immediately. Best served very cold.