Ingredients for 6 servings
- 4 Ripe Pears, Peeled and Diced
- 1⁄2 Stick Darigold® Butter, Room Temperature
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar, Loosely Packed
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
Place pears in the bottom of the crock pot. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add vanilla and cinnamon and mix well. Stir in the oats. Evenly spread oat mixture on top of the pears. Set the crock pot to low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. Best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
* For More Crisp: double everything but the pears.