Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Pound Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Darigold® Milk
- 1 Package Country Gravy Mix
- 20 Ounces Refrigerated Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 Cups Darigold® White Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, Divided
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Diced
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
In a medium skillet cook sausage over medium heat until browned. Drain any remaining grease.
In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and country gravy packet until smooth. Add the cooked breakfast sausage, hash browns, 1 ½ cups of cheese and the green onions, mix until combined. Pour into your prepared baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs set, topping with remaining ½ cup of cheese for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.