Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 2 (4 Ounce) Cans Green Chilies, Drained & Chopped
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 1 Pound Cougar Gold Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄2 Cup Tomato Juice
Sauté onion, green chilies and garlic in oil until onion is tender. Reduce heat to low, add remaining ingredients except tomato juice. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
Add tomato juice gradually until dip is the desired consistency. Serve in a small crock pot to keep warm with tortilla chips.