Ingredients for 6 servings
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Cooked & Cubed
- 1 Can Mexican Stewed Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 Can Rotel® Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- ½ Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Bag Nacho Cheese Doritos®, Crushed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Daisy® Sour Cream, if desired
Preheat oven to 375 degrees .
Mix all ingredients, except Doritos® and cheese, in a bowl and then transfer into a 9 x 13 baking dish, cover with foil.
Bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and add Doritos® (either mix in the casserole or sprinkle on the top of the casserole) and top with cheese. Cook another 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serve with sour cream and salsa or just by itself.